Wednesday, November 17, 2010

39 Weeks Pregnant

Can't stop wondering when this is all going to happen. I wake up in the middle of the night and think, "Am I leaking fluid?". I find out I'm not, I just have to pee, and then go back to sleep. It still feels like I'm not pregnant, and like this isn't going to happen. Like it's all been a dream, and I'm wishing for something that isn't real. You would think that his powerful kicks and wiggles inside of me along with losing the ability to bend over or walk straight would tip me off, but I think I'm lucky that my mind and body have adjusted so well to being pregnant.
 Being 39 weeks today, and looking back to what it's been like for that time, I will say that this was much easier than I ever thought it was going to be; not as uncomfortable, but certainly just as exciting, wonderful and remarkable!

No comments:

Post a Comment