Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Festival

It's the most wonderful time of the year! That's right people...FALL! Christmas is a close second, but I l-o-v-e Fall! I love the weather getting cooler, the trees changing color, my birthday and Halloween are celebrated, it's a brand new school year, pumpkin carving, candy...I could go on and on. Now that Jack is here, I have so many more reasons to love this time of the year. Our church that we recently began attending held a huge Fall Festival. I wanted to volunteer my time with him to help out, but couldn't find the time. It was so much fun. They had pumpkins, places to take your photos with your family and kids, bounce houses, face painting, horse and pony rides, fire trucks, hay rides, games, food, etc. Jack couldn't really do a lot of the things they had there, but it was still fun to be there, getting in the spirit of the season. I'm looking forwarding to coming back year after year with the family.






Okay, so maybe he didn't have fun, and he was scared *hi*less of the pumpkins and scarecrows...hopefully he will get along with Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment