Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jack for President!

Handsome Jack
I entered Jack into a contest for Parents Magazine on a whim. It's for "the Cutest Kid". So of course I had to enter him in. It would be sham if he wasn't even being considered! Anyways, I forgot about entering until I received an email saying that he was selected to move on to the next round [GO Jack!]. For one week he needs to get as many votes from people as possible. You can vote once a day up until May 1st.


On day #2 of voting he is ranked 348 out of 8,590...so that's not too bad. Honestly, I don't think he will win just because it seems to be a popularity contest rather than who truly is the cutest baby. 

Of course I don't care if he wins or not. I know he is the most adorable thing in the world.
But it would be pretty cool to win some money and a trip up to New York!

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Update - Jack ended in 29th place out of 8,590 babies. Not bad Kid!** 

1 comment:

  1. We are voting away! I see his now down in the 200's, GO JACK!

    ReplyDelete