Friday, March 11, 2011

New Things

I've surprised myself with how much I actually kept up with writing in the website that I created for Jack. I started it out to try and cure my baby brain when I was pregnant because all I could think about or do had to involve Jack, babies, pregnancy, etc. So when the people around me were tired of hearing about it, I used the Internet as a wonderful outlet. Anyways, I really enjoy writing these postings to not only reflect on everything to almost re-live it, but it also allows me to have a record of all the little things going on throughout our little journey here. Also, I love that it allows all of our family and friends stay connected when so many can't be closer. I decided to switch to using Blogger as opposed to my previous baby website that was on the Bump. Trust me, this is much easier for me to post on, and will be better overall for you to read. I added all of my previous blog posts on here so you can thumb through old entries. Also, this is better because you can actually comment on the different posts that I make. You can tell me how Jack is the cutest baby in the whole world, or how you do nothing all day long except look at pictures and videos of Jack. You get the point.

In other news of new things...I've been wanting to get a DSLR camera for a long time now, and especially more since Jack has been born. I mean, I've never taken so many photos in my life all at once until he arrived! I'm back to work now doing a lot of OT and we just got our lovely tax return, so we thought we could splurge for the camera. The exact one I had my eye on for a while just so happened to be on a one day sale at woot.com, so I couldn't resist! We got a great deal. I just got it delivered a few days ago, and it's awesome. I'd say it has already paid itself off in value. The pictures we have now turn out so crisp and clear. Now our memories are sealed even more beautifully. I love it. So, needless to say, I will be posting a lot more pictures online to share.


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment