Friday, May 4, 2012

My Husband the Scholar


My husband and I met while we were both attending the local community college since we were majoring in Education. Once we got our Associates Degree we head to the University to get our Bachelors. While going to school we bought a house, got married, and had Jack. We've been very busy in the last few years with everything, but that hasn't slowed down Kyle.

He graduated with his Bachelors in Social Science Education. I am so incredibly proud of my husband. He is going to be the most amazing and influential teacher!

....only another year for me until I will be standing where he is. 


The ceremony was nice [and horribly long] and the following day we had a BBQ at our house for all of the friends and family to come and celebrate along with us. It was a good time.



No comments:

Post a Comment