Thursday, January 19, 2012

Changes

So I found out that my department at work is relocating to PA and I will be losing my job as of March 30th. I have been with the company for over 6 years and it's coming to a close. It was a huge shock to hear nonetheless. I was going to end up quitting my job in the near future in order to complete my internships, but that wasn't going to be until next year. The timing is off, especially since Kyle is currently doing his internship and not getting any income. 2012 will be an interesting year to say the least. I'm sure we will be fine and get through it all. I know Jack's smile will never let me stay down. It will be interesting to be at home with Jack while only focusing on my school for the time being. I'll get to really experience this whole "SAHM" thing for a bit. Will be a nice change, but I will certainly miss my paycheck..

No comments:

Post a Comment