Balsamic Vinaigrette Marinade for Grilled Vegetables
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper
1. Combine olive oil, vinegar, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Whisk in honey, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper.
2. Marinade cut vegetables for 1-3 hours in refrigerator.
3. Thread veggies onto skewers and grill, using reserved marinade for basting/brushing on veggies.