Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still Sleeping?

It's Tuesday morning, and here I am drinking my coffee and sitting in front of the computer. I've been up for about an hour now. I ran the dishwasher, started a load of laundry, took Lola outside and fed her, opened up the windows in the house to let in the nice foggy breeze. Something is missing here.....Oh yeah, where was my Jack alarm clock this morning? What happened to the poopy diaper to change? Why don't I hear cries for breakfast yet? Our little guy is STILL sleeping. He fell asleep last night at 11PM....it is now 8:30AM...add, subtract...that's 9 1/2 hours! Each time I think about waking him up, I stop myself because he looks so comfortable. If I was sleeping that comfortably I would be pissed if someone woke me up. Oh well for him, I don't think I can store anymore milk here for him any longer. Time to wake up the baby.....

No comments:

Post a Comment